Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

JACK AND BUD GARY BUSEY

Gary Busey
I was watching this cult-Western Movie called Barbarosa with my brother as we ate our traditional Saturday night spaghetti. It stars Willy Nelson and Gary Busey (the movie not the spaghetti). After our dessert of a shot of Jack, we went to the Long Beach Auditorium where a band that my brother was managing at the time was performing. When we got back stage, I headed to the line for free beer. I slowly noticed that the guy in front of me was Gary Busey. I told him that I just saw Barbarosa. He was thrilled or else he was just an exceptionally happy guy. He really impressed me as being a gregarious guy. He introduced me to his wife and said “She’s in crime”. He proceeds to list a series of crimes. I couldn’t help but think what a relaxed confession. His wife is standing there rolling her eyes. Gary sums it up by saying “She’s policewoman”.
wes

No comments:

Post a Comment