Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

DON'T LOOK DOWN- CINDY CRAWFORD

Cindy Crawford
My name is Robert Leblanc…up until the time of this encounter, all I ever did was play pool for a living, I was forty years old and had been on the road since I was 15 years old. I came to Hollywood California looking for a change and took my first job delivering for LA Style magazine.
I had been working at the magazine for about six months, and one day I had to deliver an ad to Herb Ritts, the world-famous photographer, so he could approve it before it ran in the magazine. He was at the St. James Club on Sunset Blvd., a beautiful hotel where a lot of the movie stars stayed. I get to the hotel, valet my car, and walk into the most beautiful lobby. I go up to the concierge and ask which room Herb Ritts is in. He said he was up in the penthouse doing a photo shoot. So, I’m excited to see the Penthouse Suite and so I get on the elevator, push “P” and go up to the top floor and knock on the door. This guy comes to the door and I said to him, “ I need to see Mr. Ritts so he can approve his ad for LA Style.” He says, “Come in. He’s outside on the patio.” I go out on the patio, it’s so beautiful outside with the sun shining, and Herb is out there with his camera shooting Cindy Crawford for a Playboy Magazine pictorial, and she doesn’t have a stitch of clothes on, and I’m thinking “man is she hot or what!” I’m standing there trying my best not to stare. I didn't know if I should look up or down, but how could I not? This was a once-in-a-lifetime chance! Like I said, it was a good job; I liked looking at Cindy Crawford naked, so it was a fun day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment